Build your own acceptance before your customers accept your products or services.
“Am I trying to win the business battle of 2017 with untrained troops?
This is a very pertinent question Business Owners and Stake Holders should ask themselves as they plan to enter in 2017. You may not deny to agree that market situation for your business is turning out to be like a war-zone where competition patrols and frequently fires from small arms, rocket propelled grenades and improvised bombs in terms of new strategies to acquire and retain customers.
You expect your Sales People to fight with market forces & carry out surgical strikes to uproot the competition. You literally send them everyday in competitive war zones where some of them struggle to survive by hit and trial and others come back almost dead. Isn’t your Sales Persons’ job anything less than a Soldier?
Irony on the other hand is:
Most of the sales people out there never really wanted to be Sales Persons. (Lack of Will)
Most of them never received any academic or professional training before they started their first sales job.(Lack of Skill)
Yet you hold them responsible for business growth and revenue multiplications.
If you think your Sales Reps are experienced then find an answer to “Why is it that soldiers, world-class athletes, musicians, artists and actors all train like crazy to perfect their craft?” Only a small percentage of business owners recognize that what their Sales Reps learned yesterday may not be sufficient for tomorrow. Its imperative for organisations to build an Emotionally Intelligent, cutting edge sales team to combat the challenges of 2017 in the digitised world of business.
Suren Saini has handled sales for more than 60,000 hours and trained over 10,000 sales professionals across the industries.
Educationists may soon have to redefine MBBS as ” Manage Business Baba Style”.
10 course guidelines of such MBBS :
- Spend few years in Himalayas, Jungles or any unknown Den to identify a spiritual or religious cause.
- Develop a skill around the cause to not only pull the crowd but also to engage and sustain them.
- Attention of media would purely depend on size and intensity of crowd.
- To get political support include a social cause in your agenda and motivate your people to work on it. (e.g. – Corruption, Cleanliness etc.)
- Create a fertile ground with Combination of Media, Politics & Crowd.
- Experience of Yoga, Meditation, Religion etc are good enough to create acclaimed world class products.
- Now launch a movie, start a range of FMCG, Cosmetics or whatever.
- Crowd or the network as you may call it would not only be your consumers but they would market your products with utmost zeal and enthusiasm.
- No need to create investor decks & pitches to raise funds. Biyanis and Waltons would start chasing and help you expand your business.
- Choose an outfit that signifies your persona as a Baba and also let your hair grow here and there.
Its not essential to study at IITs or IIMs, path to success, financial freedom & recognition is not only through education & experience.
We as humans, being intelligent, learned and aware go on creating complexities for ourself. Despite having intelligence to judge the repercussions in many situations we act foolish, lazy, complacent and wait for a red card to be issued.
- Many of us would start exercising the next day our medical report comes out to be alarming. Knowing the fact that regular exercises can keep many ailments at bay.
- We would reduce or stop the consumption of unhealthy foods the moment we get to know that we are Diabetic positive.
We would wait for a havoc to be created to a level beyond tolerance and then start an action with a great confusion:
- We have in first place allowed pollution & global warming to reach a red level alert.
- We have allowed corruption to reach a level where it possibly cannot removed.
- We have allowed terrorism and crime to reach a level that we are not able to deal with it.
- We have destroyed the nature to an optimum level that its hard to restore it.
- We have let the historical monuments be dilapidated before we thought of restoring them.
- We have let the heaps of garbage accumulated around us to wait and let it choke everything.
- We have wasted huge amount of natural resources before we realise that our generations are going to starve.
In spite having capacity to estimate the consequences why do we wait for a RED CARD to be issued in most of the situations.
Shall we not “Fix it before we get Fixed”
Founder & Chief Consultant
Most of the companies are struggling, spending and working relentlessly on making their Human Capital to be more and more productive. Best of the reward programs and engagement activities are not producing the desired results. Human Capital challenges more or less are remaining same or getting worsen day by day. People at workplace in most of the times are less productive and less engaged not because they don’t want to produce the desired results but because of their own existing patterns, habits and nature that they themselves are not aware of. What companies want their people to achieve and what actually gets delivered is:
- Resistance instead of #Results
- Criticism instead of Creativity
- Excuses instead of Engagement
- Attrition instead of Achievements
- Pushback instead of Performance
All this is the result of deficit of mindfulness amongst people. #MonkeyMind of humans is conditioned for repetitive unproductive thinking. Solutions is not to help them learn but to make them “Unlearn”. Mindfull-ness needs to be replaced with #Mindfulness. Every individual in a team needs to be more and more mindful about what they think, how they act and what their actions will produce. Its mindfulness that would help organisations to have:
- Engaged & Purposeful Leaders
- Focussed and undivided approach of people to achieve results
- #Creative, innovative and breakthrough ideas
- Synergy amongst teams and individuals
- Compassionate, Awared and Socially Responsible people will create best of the teams.
Check out for our upcoming workshop on Mindfulness in Delhi – Free your Brakes to Break Free ™
No other species in the world have created defence forces, police, judiciary & weapons. We as human beings have most potential threat from our own fellow members. We are ready to cut, kill and finish each other on account of petty issues like religion, caste, sex, ego, jealousy & authority. How come we still accept the fallacy of being called “social”…?
We have created governments & constitutions to resolve problems that we create ourself. Lets drop the hypocrisy and rotten beliefs to Break Free and create a world of mindful, compassionate and focussed human beings.
Free your Brakes to Break Free ™ (email@example.com, +919654400157)