Our Birth & Death as a human are accidents. What exists between these two choice-less accidents is called ‘Life‘. Life is a small journey between these two accidents, which is full of choices. We make millions of choices in this journey, that decides if our life will be an event of celebrations or it will be yet another accident. Choices made with greater degree of self-awareness would make life meaningful & purposeful.
Check if any of these is true for you :
- Complaining or Blaming people or situations for your non achievements
- Need to feel superior by letting down others
- Using abusive language
- Shouting on your spouse or kids
- Overweight or underweight without any significant disease
- Spitting or Throwing garbage anywhere but the trash
- Not flushing the toilet
- Speeding on the road
- Searching your phone while talking on it
All the above are smaller accidents happening in your everyday life. These are the basic symptoms of mere existence. Existence is not life but the ‘awareness of existence‘ is.
A cluttered mind working as a non-stop motor does not let you make right choices and limits scope of life to mere existence. Awareness about the very small stuff like the way you use your senses, the way you eat, the way you hear, the way you see, the way you perceive….will help you live a life that is more successful, meaningful, purposeful & less stressed.
Join us to experience the difference between Existing & Living