We as humans, being intelligent, learned and aware go on creating complexities for ourself. Despite having intelligence to judge the repercussions in many situations we act foolish, lazy, complacent and wait for a red card to be issued.
- Many of us would start exercising the next day our medical report comes out to be alarming. Knowing the fact that regular exercises can keep many ailments at bay.
- We would reduce or stop the consumption of unhealthy foods the moment we get to know that we are Diabetic positive.
We would wait for a havoc to be created to a level beyond tolerance and then start an action with a great confusion:
- We have in first place allowed pollution & global warming to reach a red level alert.
- We have allowed corruption to reach a level where it possibly cannot removed.
- We have allowed terrorism and crime to reach a level that we are not able to deal with it.
- We have destroyed the nature to an optimum level that its hard to restore it.
- We have let the historical monuments be dilapidated before we thought of restoring them.
- We have let the heaps of garbage accumulated around us to wait and let it choke everything.
- We have wasted huge amount of natural resources before we realise that our generations are going to starve.
In spite having capacity to estimate the consequences why do we wait for a RED CARD to be issued in most of the situations.
Shall we not “Fix it before we get Fixed”
Founder & Chief Consultant