We as humans, being intelligent, learned and aware go on creating complexities for ourself. Despite having intelligence to judge the repercussions in many situations we act foolish, lazy, complacent and wait for a red card to be issued.
- Many of us would start exercising the next day our medical report comes out to be alarming. Knowing the fact that regular exercises can keep many ailments at bay.
- We would reduce or stop the consumption of unhealthy foods the moment we get to know that we are Diabetic positive.
We would wait for a havoc to be created to a level beyond tolerance and then start an action with a great confusion:
- We have in first place allowed pollution & global warming to reach a red level alert.
- We have allowed corruption to reach a level where it possibly cannot removed.
- We have allowed terrorism and crime to reach a level that we are not able to deal with it.
- We have destroyed the nature to an optimum level that its hard to restore it.
- We have let the historical monuments be dilapidated before we thought of restoring them.
- We have let the heaps of garbage accumulated around us to wait and let it choke everything.
- We have wasted huge amount of natural resources before we realise that our generations are going to starve.
In spite having capacity to estimate the consequences why do we wait for a RED CARD to be issued in most of the situations.
Shall we not “Fix it before we get Fixed”
Founder & Chief Consultant
Most of the companies are struggling, spending and working relentlessly on making their Human Capital to be more and more productive. Best of the reward programs and engagement activities are not producing the desired results. Human Capital challenges more or less are remaining same or getting worsen day by day. People at workplace in most of the times are less productive and less engaged not because they don’t want to produce the desired results but because of their own existing patterns, habits and nature that they themselves are not aware of. What companies want their people to achieve and what actually gets delivered is:
- Resistance instead of #Results
- Criticism instead of Creativity
- Excuses instead of Engagement
- Attrition instead of Achievements
- Pushback instead of Performance
All this is the result of deficit of mindfulness amongst people. #MonkeyMind of humans is conditioned for repetitive unproductive thinking. Solutions is not to help them learn but to make them “Unlearn”. Mindfull-ness needs to be replaced with #Mindfulness. Every individual in a team needs to be more and more mindful about what they think, how they act and what their actions will produce. Its mindfulness that would help organisations to have:
- Engaged & Purposeful Leaders
- Focussed and undivided approach of people to achieve results
- #Creative, innovative and breakthrough ideas
- Synergy amongst teams and individuals
- Compassionate, Awared and Socially Responsible people will create best of the teams.
Check out for our upcoming workshop on Mindfulness in Delhi – Free your Brakes to Break Free ™