Be it a habit, laziness or attitude, lets accept the fact…we all procrastinate. Important is WHAT are you procrastinating?
We all get 3 free gifts everyday:
- Time (24 Hours)
- Choice (to utilize your Time & Energy)
Biggest excuse you have for not achieving your goals and resolutions so far is “I don’t have Time“. Actual reason is not the shortage of time but “Where are you using your time?”. Successful people choose, where to use their Time & Energy everyday?
Free your brakes and hit the Gym tomorrow or wait for Doctor’s report to declare that its too late..!
Choose your answer before you move to read further. Your choice determines your Cognitive Reflection.
- A bird in hand – means prefer to play it Safe assuming something is better than nothing hence low in Cognitive Reflection.
- Two in the bush – means opting for a riskier proposition hence higher Cognitive Reflection. These are the people who dare to take path of entrepreneurship.
Check your limiting beliefs to Free your brakes ™
You know the importance of networking but do you also know that you are overly networked?
- Only around 25% of people out of your connections respond to your updates and uploads on FB, because you too response to them only. What are you doing with rest of the 75%??
- People send and accept requests on LinkedIn like crazy everyday, how much is this network really helping you?
- Most of us want people to talk about us or help us.
Free your brakes – Look who can YOU help today in your network. Create value everyday for one new person in your network. You will be amazed to see the power of same network. (email@example.com, +919654400157)